I love watching and learning form older people then myself

Today I was at Mc Donald's waiting to meet a guy who called yesterday and wanted to meet with me about some coins that he had. I agreed to met him there around 9:30 am. I arrived there around 9:15 am. I sit there for 10 minutes and I noticed a lot of people talking and sharing ideas about life and friendship everyone there was over the age of 50. I was taking mental notes of the day.Everyone there was laughing and having a great time .About every 2 to 3 minutes someone would asked " well how are you doing?" The answer always seems to be around the same.....well if I was doing any better I couldn't stand it. Whatever it is? The first time I hear the statement " if I was doing any better I couldn't stand it" I was in the 9th graded. I didn't quite understand it at first and finally after the years go by I have a grip on the meaning. Basically if you can't stand you either sit down of lay down. So I suppose if you or sitting down or laying down you can't stand it. I know that this is silly but simple and that is how I feel at times. Simple. That's why I love watching and learning form older people then myself they keep things simple.

8USDbanner