Why is the reason why

Why is the reason why. Why Did I Quit My Assistant Manager Job? I will type that again why is the reason why. I quit my corporate job as an assistant manger. I was very happy with the company itself,yet I was not happy with my life. I wanted so badly to be there to take my little daughter to school every morning. However, the plans where not easy as I planned them because I had more people planning them for me. I had to decide how could I plan my plans for me? The more questions i asked myself the more questions I came up with to ask myself. I wanted to know why this and why that. So according to the title of this blog post today why is the reason why and I have begun to know why I asked all these questions. I know why I needed to quit my job at the time I did the answer was as easy as the question. You may be yourself going through the same question why do you do what you do? The why is a power reason, here are some examples let's say you don't like internet marketing and you don't like being a leader. Did you know if you could find out why you didn't the reason why would be the same reason you should? Really sames like a maze of questions and answers that lead you back to to the same problem that in return was actually the solution. I have the answer for myself finally because I really understand why do the certain things I do and I understand why I don't do some of the things I do. I want to help you find your why and help you understand why you do the things you do as well. Email me your questions at RoyLeeCampbell@gmail.com and I will email you your answers changes are I have been through that if not I will have some valuable resources to assist you in your decision




Get FREE Shipping on all orders over $75 from BigAlsOnline.com!