Why Did I really Join Numis Network?

I was excited as I learned more about these coins. I attended training webinars as often as possible and even did some research on these coins. I was in “learning mode” so to speak.

I was almost taken away from the Numis Network though. You see my business partner, still searching for his idea of a “perfect” company, had joined another company and wanted me to join with him. He told me that I would be able to build both businesses. I should not have listened to him.

I struggled with Numis Network and this “other” company.

Yes, it was really tough. I had no direction and not a clue what I was doing. I struggled with this for months. I didn’t know which company to talk to people about. I felt like one of those guys with the long overcoat and watches lining the inside. I ended up not promoting either company.

So why did I decide to stay with Numis Network and ditch the other company. Well, I had attended a meeting near Philadelphia and met Ray Higdon. Heck of a great guy and a true leader in this industry. I also attended their first annual convention not long after.

Seeing the companies vision, connecting with some of the people involved and always having that “family” type of feeling within the Numis Network, is part of the reason I decided that this was an incredible company to be involved with. It’s a stable company with a history of very experienced leaders to stand behind it.

Not only that, but hey, IT”S GOLD AND SILVER! No competition in the industry, something I would love to have more of, and I get paid to promote it. I don’t have to worry about how it tastes, smells, or when it expires. I don’t have to sample it out and it will always be worth something.

So that is why I decided to Join Numis Network and also why I decided to stay after almost being pulled away. I did struggle and loose months of building my business in the process but that’s ok. I have built up my collection of graded MS70 coins along the way. So even if I had nothing more to show from that wasted time, it was still worth it in the end.

A few other great benefits Numis Network offers:

5 year buy back guarantee on coin of the month club coins
They offer many vacation incentives
They are always looking into how they can improve the company
Always adding additional bonuses to the pay plan
Just a great group of men and women to be around
Contact me today, and I promise not to let you get distracted like I was. I have learned what it takes to build this business and want to help you build your fortune with Numis Network. Getting paid to promote Gold and Silver. Doesn’t that sound cool?!?

Click below this banner Below and see the founder explain it more detail.

Click Here!!
http://youtu.be/vcST47yitrg