We should see the problem more clearly.


I have recently ran into an old best friend of mine from grade school. We talked for a couple of days and then she told me and my wife a story about her and a doctor who have kids, and another doctor who took her kids from birth. She was crying and upset which made me be sort-of believe her. She begged me to call the media, and tell them her story about the other doctor taking them away, I asked her questions about the doctor she supposedly had 4 kids with why he wouldn't do anything, her reply was he was under job scrutiny, since the other doctor worked there. So I called the doctor whom which she supposedly had kids with, to my surprise his wife answered the phone I told her the story my old friend had told me and after we hung up I got a call from a police officer. He told me what I did was wrong. I told him what my friend had said and he didn't believe. I called her house and her mother answered the phone, she told me she was so sorry and that my old friend has severe bipolar disorder. I was shocked! So I called the police man back and told him, and told him to please call her mother that I wasn't the one who was crazy. He did and he called back basically apologizing for not believing me. But my friend believes she has 6 more kids all with this doctor who has taken them from her. She said she is going to drive up there with a camcorder and record them, she even has names for them, she also said, "Do you know how hard it will be for me not to grab them," this scares me! I am now afraid not only for myself because I think I messed up her fantasy, but also for this other doctor and his kids. Her mother won't put her in a mental place for her to get help. How does someone help someone like this before something bad happens? Please respond I feel like I am her only hope.