Go Celebrate Your Victory to the Egg

Are you a winner? This is a question I use to ask myself more times then not,but as i became older I begin to understand that I should become a "baker" and not just a "eater". I was born a winner and so where you and the person next to you. I love telling people who have never heard the story of how many sperm cells that they actually beat to the egg. It's simply a fact! You where born a winner not a loser the sperm cells that did not make it to the egg ,well they didn't make it but you did so imagine this: it's "The Big Race" and all you had to do was get to the finish line that's it because the race is win or lose no second place nothing but win or lose. YOU MADE IT! So Now- Go Celebrate Your Victory to the egg by completing your dreams make today a winning day!!

DEU468x60banner